JC Penney has 840 stores in 49 US States and Puerto Rico, an American department store chain. It was created by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus on April 14, 1902.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk
- 1 JCPenney Associate Kiosk
- 1.1 JCPenney Associate Kiosk login
- 1.2 Requirements for JCP Associate Kiosk Employee Login
- 1.3 How to gain access to JCP former associate Kio
- 1.4 JCPenney kiosk associate employee work schedule
- 1.5 How to Reset/change the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Password
- 1.6 How to get access to JCPenney associate kiosk at home
- 1.7 Conclusion
Its headquarters are situated at 6501 Legacy Drive in Plano, Texas, the United States. JCPenney also provides a wide segment of Fine Jewelry, Sephora, and The Salon by InStyle within JCPenney, along with the commercialization of popular products. The shops of JCPenney also have several leased departments, including optical centers, Seattle’s Finest Coffee, and photo studios.
The Kiosk Login for JCPenney Associate is an official website that allows users to view job plans online. It can only be used by JCPenney workers. The JCP Associate kiosk provides staff with the Leave of absence, schedule, Paycheck Stub, JTime, PTO, MTO, and other newest parent company notifications. It is a basic human resources analysis program with many employee benefits. Follow along to know more information regarding the JCPenney Associate Kiosk portal.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk login
The Associates that are actively working i.e., are active employees at the J. C. Penney Company are to follow the below-given steps to login into their respective JCPenney Kiosk Account-
- Open Official Web Site JCP Associate Kiosk
- Find and click on the ‘Associate Kiosk’ at the Home link in the section ‘Active Associates’
- In a new browser, “JCPenney Information Security” or login page will open
- Type in Name of the user
- Type in ‘Password’
- Confirm ‘Password and Username’
- Click on the Login option.
Requirements for JCP Associate Kiosk Employee Login
To login to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Portal, users must have the following mentioned things-
- An updated Internet browser
- Valid Employee ID and Password of JCPenney Associate Kiosk Login
- Smartphone, Laptop, or PC with a good speed internet connection.
- The official web address of JCPenney Associate Kiosk.
How to gain access to JCP former associate Kio
If in case you are a former associate of JCPenney, then the following steps are to be performed to successfully log in to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Account. But make sure to keep in mind that this facility is only available till 18 months from the date of your termination-
- Access the website of the JCPenney Associate Kiosk
- Click on the link ‘Former Associate Kiosk’ in ‘Former Associates’
- Read directions carefully and then press ‘Click Here on the ‘Former Associate Kiosk Page’ link available
- A new page with a JCPenney former associates login gateway will open
- Type in your User ID
- Type in your password
- Select a Language (English or Espanol)
- Click on the option saying Sign In
If you want to print a Paystub copy, follow the steps below:
- Log on to your former Associate Kiosk account
- Pick ‘My money’ and click on it
- To view, press ‘Pay’
- Click the icon at the top of the page to filter the dates.
JCPenney kiosk associate employee work schedule
Follow the steps given below to access the work schedule of employees-
- Login to associate [email protected]
- Type in your Password and Employee ID of 9 digits
- Select the option saying My Time then JTime.
- To login to JTime, you will have to type in your 9 digit Employee ID (just add two zeroes in the starting) along with your password.
- Then your schedule will be in front of you.
How to Reset/change the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Password
- Click on the option saying “I want to change my password or reset my lost password” which will be visible on the left side of the login form.
- Next, type your employee identification number (nine digits). Then, search by clicking. If you forgot about it then try contacting customer support by dialing 1-900-879-1111
- Answer the security question you had set up when you registered your account. You should contact Customer Support if you did not add any security questions.
- Read the Terms and conditions. Then press on the option saying I Agree.
- Now type in your new password and click on change password
- Return to the website JCPenney associate and login with your username and your new password.
How to get access to JCPenney associate kiosk at home
- Go to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk web portal using your web browser by logging in.
- Then you will be able to see a list of choices to choose from, choose the option saying Associate Kiosk @ Home.
- After clicking that you will be diverted to the home page of JCPenney.
It is shown as JCPenney Information System, you have to type in your Username and Secret phrase in the given space and click on the option saying log in.
JCPenney Associate Kiosk Frequently Asked Questions : Click Here
This article has covered all the necessary information there is to know regarding the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Web Portal for JCPenney Associates. Several companies already encourage self-servicing from their employees. There’s no need for wanting assistance in the HR office.
Therefore you can find all specific job details through the JCP portal if you are a JCP associate. Your W2 Tax, paycheck, job schedules, and more can be viewed on this web portal of JCPenney. The greatest part is that you can do so from your cell-phone or your computer. JCPenney Kiosk has been the most efficient means of accessing information about the jobs of current and retired workers.